It’s been proven, hearing health is directly connected to overall health and wellbeing. Studies have also shown that hearing aids can positively benefit those with hearing loss.
Introducing Muse hearing aids. Featuring hearing technology made for the next generation of hearing aid wearers, Muse offers a variety of styles, clarity and comfort in noise, high-quality music listening and more. In short, Muse is made for life.
Muse is a full-family of wireless hearing aids powered by Starkey’s new Synergy platform, Starkey's new operating system, Acuity OS, and Starkey's virtually drop-free 900sync wireless technology. Thanks to Acuity OS, Muse hearing aids can process every sound uniquely, enabling people to hear all the subtleties of life even in complex listening environments: the inflection in the voice of a spouse or the nuances in the notes of a favorite song. They provide an ultra-high definition audio experience and are designed to enhance listening enjoyment in every situation you’re in.
Here are some of the unique benefits Muse offers:
- High-quality audio experience with exceptional comfort for a personalized listening experience
- Improved phone conversations with ear-to-ear phone streaming
- Wireless functionality and connectivity with Starkey's SurfLink accessories for remote hearing aid control and streaming capabilities
- A dedicated music memory developed with input from professional musicians for a high-definition music listening experience
- Customizable tinnitus relief with Starkey's Multiflex Tinnitus Technology integrated into the hearing aids
- Simultaneous processing of multiple sounds for a unique and comprehensive listening experience that makes speech crisp and clear while preserving the natural sound quality of ambient elements
- Clearer and easier conversations with precise speech audibility and accurate speech detection in difficult listening situations
- No buzzing or whistling
- Durability and dependability with Starkey's next-generation moisture and wax repellent, Surface Nanoshield
- Enhanced radio sensitivity for increased streaming range, Muse offers nearly double the streaming range of Starkey's previous generation of wireless technology
Variety of Styles
Muse is available in custom and standard styles, including Starkey’s next generation, slender micro RIC 312 with a telecoil and Starkey's smallest, slimmest mini BTE 312.
Special for Single-Sided Hearing Loss
Within the Muse family, Starkey's new wireless CROS system offers hearing aids designed specifically to aid patients with single-sided hearing loss. A BiCROS solution is also available and can benefit patients with little to no hearing in one of their ears and hearing loss in their better ear.